Recent content by WellHose DIY Drop Pipe

1. WellHose DIY Drop Pipe

Looking for a new well pump-

Hey Potatowolf If you need to replace your drop pipe, we have a product called WellHose DIY Drop Pipe. It is easier to work with and handle than any other drop pipe. Also totally non-corrosive and available in one, continuous length. Please check it out at www.WellHose.com and call if you have...
  2. WellHose DIY Drop Pipe

Well pump recommendation with high static water

Hey Brody Reb Not sure if you have already purchased the drop pipe but we have a product called WellHose DIY Drop Pipe that is much easier to handle than rigid and semi rigid pipe. Please check it out at www.WellHose.com and feel free to contact us with any questions. Cheers
  3. WellHose DIY Drop Pipe

PVC drop pipe: male adapters vs threading the pipe

Wow, lots of questions about PVC drop pipe. We have a product called WellHose. www.WellHose.com This is a DIY Drop Pipe. One continuous length. One fitting that screws into the pump and the other that screws into the pitless or elbow at the surface. No issues with torque. No glue required. No...
  4. WellHose DIY Drop Pipe

HELP! Submersible pump inoperable after 3 days; Ideas?

Hey Alpine Junky. Sorry to hear about this problem. I once saw a new pump get blocked very quickly with drilling mud that had not been all removed from the well. I am just thinking about this because you say this is a new well. Good luck and I hope you work it out. Please share the knowledge as...
  5. WellHose DIY Drop Pipe

Well/Pump/Pipe advise

Hey Cary. As you can see online at www.WellHose.com we limit the installation depths based on the diameter. It is easier for users to simply know the maximum depth setting they can set their pump at. For example, the 1.25" WellHose can be installed down to 300ft in a continuous length. In...
  6. WellHose DIY Drop Pipe

Well/Pump/Pipe advise

Hi Reach4. Yes, the water needs to escape. You just pull it over the pulley which we call a Casing Roller and walk away from the well. The WellHose will not get damaged and the water will escape through the elbow as you pull it away from the well. Cheers
  7. WellHose DIY Drop Pipe

Well/Pump/Pipe advise

Hi VA. We only really have videos and pictures of preparing and installing sub pumps on WellHose. I am trying to get one of pulling a pump as well and as soon as I have it I will upload that. But FYI, it is like pulling any pipe. The water comes up as well and you just pull it all out of the...
  8. WellHose DIY Drop Pipe

Looking for pump suggestions for a new well

Hello Dsperaw We have a product called WellHose DIY Drop Pipe. Depending on your pump depth setting you could install the 1.25" down to 300ft in a continuous length. If you go deeper than that, we have Boreline. You can check them out and get back to us and we can help you size it correctly...
  9. WellHose DIY Drop Pipe

Well drop

Hello AnaRon. We are the suppliers of WellHose DIY Drop Pipe. This product is a no-brainer and anyone who uses it, swears by it. There is never any discussion about future problems or safety cables, etc. And yes, we are more expensive than poly but it is a lot safer to install your pump on...
  10. WellHose DIY Drop Pipe

Well/Pump/Pipe advise

Hello VA. Another option for drop pipes is a product we have called WellHose DIY Drop Pipe. It is easier to work with than PVC of galvie and available in one continuous length. Please check it out at www.WellHose.com Cheers
  11. WellHose DIY Drop Pipe

Well/Pump/Pipe advise

Hello Martin We are new to this forum. We have a product called WellHose DIY Drop Pipe that is much easier for you to work with than PVC or galvie. Please check it out at www.WellHose.com Cheers
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks