Recent content by Weldr1

1. Weldr1

New 620' Well Pump Recommendations

I guess that settles it, I'll be looking at my options for a cistern tomorrow. I'll just run a 1hp Hallmark in there and call it a day. Thank you gents.
  2. Weldr1

Alright, so it seems like the CSV is basically going to cause my pump to top feed while it is in action, under low flow situation. So it looks like with my well setup I may just need to go with that big pressure tank. Thoughts?
  3. Weldr1

Any ideas on how I could get a flow sleeve on an SP pump with the well lined in 4"?
  4. Weldr1

Thank you Cary. I had a well pump installer trying to sell me a 10SQE15-330 and set it at 500'. When I asked him about running a single phase pump and a CSV he laughed at me and said he wouldn't give 2 cents for a CSV. I proceeded to ask him if I could run the pump that he recommended...
  5. Weldr1

What pump would you recommend for more flow? Or would you advise against pulling more out of the well. Would a 16s30-24 be too much pump?
  6. Weldr1

Thank you for posting the table. I have been looking everywhere for it. In my head I'm thinking that if we are getting 7gpm out of the 11 coming from the 495' level, that that would be enough flow to keep the motor cool. I do see what you're saying when you consider that standard household use...
  7. Weldr1

I have a new well that I'd like to get outfitted. Drilled to 620'. The static water level is at 367' producing 4gpm at 400', 11gpm at 495', and then 18gpm at 575'. It is 6" cased to 315' with 4' pvc liner all the way down the hole with perforated sdr17 from 392 to 432, 452 to 532, and 552 to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks