Recent content by WeekendPlumber

1. WeekendPlumber

Plumbing in a ventless Washer/Dryer All-in-One

Mine can handle 110” in its current setup because it has a built-up/built-in base.
  2. WeekendPlumber

Haha, no worries! I’m definitely not worried about the head factor as I have no qualms about putting it on a pedestal as needed. Where the drain ends up, however, is my upmost concern. One of my thoughts is to run the washer drain hose to an “untraditional standpipe” in the attic. But the...
  3. WeekendPlumber

Thank you very much your response!! I really appreciate the input :) Yes, that is my plan ;) Yes, it is. Plus I am debating whether or not to put in on a pedestal just to be safe but this will depend on the old lady’s choice in aesthetics, haha. So you don’t think I’d be able to get away...
  4. WeekendPlumber

Hey folks, long-time lurker first-time poster here. I recently bought a townhouse style unit in Boston from a flipper who really liked to take the easy way out if you know what I mean. I am discovering all sorts of fun surprises, haha. Anyway, I want to install a Ventless All-in-One...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks