Recent content by wed68

1. wed68

Cast iron under slab issue

We live in a house on a slab in South Louisiana, no basements. We noticed water coming up from slab cracks on carport when we ran washing machine, also has slow drain in bath tub. We knew we had problems with drain line under slab. Local plumber came out and ran snake through 2 inch line in...
  2. wed68

Shower runs when tub another bathroom is running

I am an avid DIYer but am in need of some help. When the tub is running in hall bathroom the shower in master bathroom runs, only seems to be when hot water is running. I understand that if the tub was running and shower ran on same shower that it would be a diverter issue. However this has...
  3. wed68

Found something odd. . . .you ever see this

I am in SW Louisiana and have been working in, on, or around houses all my life. I have plumbed, roofed, hung vinyl, framed, and wired em, but I can not figure out why you would put a bath tub spigot 6 inches off a tiled shower floor! This is in a 50 year old house in a rural community, I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks