Recent content by wbp3

1. W

Delta Single Handle Shower Faucet - Leaking Profusely

Thanks for the information & assistance. We've managed to stop the bleeding (or dripping) for the time being - I travel for work but plan to tackle this later in the week when I return home. Thanks again for all the input.
  2. W

I've been looking on Delta's site to try to locate model # - no luck thus far. Attached is a picture of the fully assembled mechanism - if another view (shower head, etc.) would be helpful please let me know. Thanks for your assistance.
  3. W

I have an older (8 yrs+?) Delta single handle faucet system that began leaking profusely last evening (wife & I were out & somehow the babysitter & my 2.5 year old managed to do something when having her bath). A large amount of water is coming out from the tub spigot (not shower) when the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks