Recent content by wbnethery3

1. wbnethery3

Best hose for AC main drain to sink

I misread the price... $0.335/ft is reasonable.
  2. wbnethery3

Saw that at the local big box and considered buying some. I'm also thinking a strategic addition to the stub-out to make it better align with my sink tailpiece would be good as well. When they roughed it in, they came out of the wall pretty high so the hose has to turn down first... I think they...
  3. wbnethery3

We have two AC units which are each plumbed to drain into the top side of pee traps in bathroom sinks. I don’t have pics to show, but it’s a pretty standard installation from what I can tell looking for answers online. A hose with worm gear clamps on each end connects the main drain PVC pipe...
  4. wbnethery3

Moen mini-wide-spread sink faucet questions

I assume this reply was to the pictures I posted and you missed the fact that I had already found that same info. I guess I've learned my lesson - don't post here without pictures first. There wasn't enough information in my original post for you guys to be able to help me properly... that's my...
  5. wbnethery3

And to just be clear - Moen did make good on this, but I had to do a lot of legwork to get it. Their website stinks for finding older / discontinued parts... once I had done enough googling to find the model number, it was a lot easier to find on their site. In my call yesterday, I was not able...
  6. wbnethery3

Good suggestion... just got off the phone with them, and they're sending two new faucet sets as a warranty replacement. The rough-in valve I had is the M-Pact Mini widespread and has been discontinued... they're sending a Kingsley centerset as replacement for both sinks, and hopefully the base...
  7. wbnethery3

The valve body in this thread (which I found in a Google search and led me to pose my questions above) is the same design as mine... so it would appear most likely that the Moen rep wasn't well-trained. The next question is - would it be feasible to just replace the plate or am I going to have...
  8. wbnethery3

They are definitely Moen (name marked on the aerator). The customer service rep could very well be mistaken, but the current design Kingsley uses something completely different. The rep told me that only the garden bath has hard piping between the valves and the riser and that even their older...
  9. wbnethery3

Maybe it's a choice of words, but this thread covers the topic. My house is plumbed with CPVC. That's off-topic for the current issue, but thanks for stopping by.
  10. wbnethery3

Just spoke to a rep at Moen... apparently the rough-in valve body that my builder used was not a Moen part, probably a generic one that they buy in bulk. Guess I'll head to the local hardware supply at lunch and see if they sell them... and if they have the plates that go with them. This just...
  11. wbnethery3

Hey guys, We have a 12-year-old house that has Moen Kingsley and Monticello 2-handle sink faucets installed throughout. I just recently noticed that the assembly was loose at my sink in the master bath, and investigated to see how hard it would be to tighten it back up. I was shocked to find...
  12. wbnethery3

Perpetually Wet Floor in Pump Room

No follow-ups from this post, but I'm curious how it went... from what was described and shown, it sounded like an obvious leak in the galvanized tank. I've relocated a tank in the past to be able to pour a slab, and it wasn't a huge challenge... sounds like your well and water are similar to...
  13. wbnethery3

Air Volume Control

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys who contributed to this thread... Haven't seen any updates from the OP but the question by Mike77 and responses were exactly what I needed to figure out my own situation. I have a waterlogged tank, but no signs of a leak. I had a tank develop a leak and...
  14. wbnethery3

Closet flange positioning relative to finished floor

Now that I'm at a computer instead of on my phone, I can say "thank you" for your comments... I've looked at the other links and you're clearly a meticulous member of this forum. To clarify what I said above, I decided to remove the flange because it was rusty, and because the OSB subfloor is...
  15. wbnethery3

Closet flange positioning relative to finished floor

Well that isn’t an option... it was too rusty and I didnt trust it.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks