Recent content by warnerww

1. W

floor mount back discharge toilets

Does anybody have experience with the floor mount back discharge toilets. I am thinking about putting one in my basement. Is a 2 by 6 wall big enough for them? Are they hard to install? It is for my 4 year old so are they the same height as the standard ones? And how well do they...
  2. W

bathroom in basement jackhammer ??

Ok I think I got it please tell me if you think this is a good idea. Tee off the main drain (on the left) at 4 1/2 inches (tee going right) then put in a 3 inch elbow going out the wall for my floor mount back discharge toilet. Install a tee above all this to tie into my 2 inch venting system.
  3. W

Plumbing has never been my strong suite. I can build and finish houses but plumbing stinks.
  4. W

how to post pics

OK I got that far. Now how do I select that picture to post in a forum.
  5. W

Ok which 3 inch pipe would you choose the left one comes from upstairs and is my main drain. The middle pipe is in direct line with my other toilet. The middle works best for the sink the problem is I do no remember what kind of tee I used down there. It looks to me that I used it as a vent for...
  6. W

What about a floor mount rear discharge toilet. I have seen them where the outlet has to be 4 1/2 inches (from center) off the finished floor.
  7. W

You are right, but can't a guy be lazy. I wanted to hear go for it, no problem, great idea but deep down I know the truth thanks for being brutally honest now will you go tell my wife we need to ruin her tile floor
  8. W

The cross is for the main sewer that is coming down from the upstairs if it went the other way that would not be good
  9. W

actually I am talking about hooking up to the 3 inch clean out you see in the middle I believe that pipe goes directly to the other toilet behind the wall. Wish I took pics when I built the house but I thought I would remember a house that took me a year to build. But after 10 years I do not...
  10. W

Nope I know nothing about them. I heard they have ones that lag bolt into the wall but I am not sure. Just trying to be as lazy as I can. I have jackhamered 5 basements to install plumbing ( none of them mine) and just really don't wanna if I don't gotta.
  11. W

Ok I am the guy who did the test thing but I think I got it. Anyway I am putting a bathroom in the basement and I am considering being lazy. Their is another bathroom right behind the one I am putting in and their is a three and a half inch vent pipe coming from the other toilet sticking up...
  12. W

how to post pics

Where do I find the URL for a pic I have uploaded on my computer.I can email Create a new file but do not know where a URL would be. Being a newby can be frustrating.Help
  13. W

how to post pics

I just joined this forum and am on a couple of fishing ones. I have not figured out how to post pics. I am really new to the computer thing can anybody try to explain as close as you can in english how to do it. I know a little ( got the computer for the 4 year old)
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks