Recent content by Walds11

1. Walds11

Price Pfister kitchen faucet hot water pressure issue...

Ok makes sense. That may be a little out of my league to tackle.
  2. Walds11

The cartridge looks fine. I pulled it back out, checked it out and reinstalled. Where is the angle stop? You are talking to a total amateur lol.
  3. Walds11

Nope, just turned it off at the source.
  4. Walds11

I understand what you are saying, but I didn't have this problem before I installed the new cartridge, full pressure all around.
  5. Walds11

I replaced the cartridge in my 533 Genesis model single handle pull-out kitchen faucet. I am having one issue. The water pressure is slightly less when all the way hot at full blast. The water supply is turned on fully. Not sure what else to look for or trouble shoot. Any ideas?
  6. Walds11

Blower motor not kicking on???

I understand, but wanted to see if I could get a quick idea or quick fix since it is the weekend and no way I am paying for an emergency call.
  7. Walds11

What's that run, both parts and labor?
  8. Walds11

What's it take to fix the fan/limit switch? The furnace is about 18-19 years old. I did not mention a pilot light, I mean't there is a flame down there. York Model #PUUGD20N10501A, Serial #EGYM089448. It's working now. Go figure.
  9. Walds11

Update: I switched thermostat from auto to fan on and it's working. What now?
  10. Walds11

I had my central AC on for most of the week due to the warm weather. It cooled down a bit, so I turned the heat on my thermostat this morning. The furnace kicks on, but then kicks off after about 30 seconds. I hear a click and then nothing. The blower is not turning on. It did that a few times...
  11. Walds11

Which Gas Hot Water Heater?

Spinkler system with a double check valve? What's that? Anyway, the expansion tank solved the problem, $150 later. Oh well.
  12. Walds11

The tech came out today to install the expansion tank...$150 later. The hot water heater cost me more than I initially thought after factoring in the expansion tank. I just can't figure out why now and not with the old unit? Oh well.
  13. Walds11

I've been checking the bucket every morning. Water in there the last few mornings :( I guess I will be calling the HVAC tech to install the expansion tank.
  14. Walds11

You are probably right, it's not worth quibbling over. If the hot water heater needs the expansion tank, then it needs it. No way around it and $150 is not going to break my bank. It's just a little frustrating.
  15. Walds11

Thanks. The guy said it would be about $150 for the expansion tank installed. Would this be something he should of caught while installing ot testing the new unit? If so, then I should not be charged the full price.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks