Recent content by Waldo_VT

1. Waldo_VT

Water Heater Burner Knocks out Pilot...

Thank for the help MPM The unit is a "State Select" shorty 40 gallon water heater. Thanks again
  2. Waldo_VT

Thezster, Yes you are correct the burner lighting up is blowing out the pilot and it is not re-lighting. MPM: Why do you think the high limit switch is burnt out in the gas thremostat? I thought that a burn out high limit switch would keep the burner and pilot from even lighting up...
  3. Waldo_VT

New Thermocouple Thanks but I have already replaced the thermocouple.
  4. Waldo_VT

Hello All Well my gas water heater pilot light will not stay lit and I did a bit of investigating and I think I found the problem but I do not know how to fix it. Apparently when the burner comes on the pilot light goes out. After lighting the pilot I will slowly turn the temperature know up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks