Recent content by VWK

1. VWK

Roman Tub into a walk in shower

I'm trying to figure out the different steps to fill the tub and bring the floor up to the same level as my bathroom floor. 1- Remove the existing tiles on my shower floor 2- Dig around the drain to access it and be able to cut the existing drain 3- Add an extending pipe up to where my new...
  2. VWK

I was thinking using the Kerdi boards and presloped pan. Is the wedi system better or cheaper?
  3. VWK

Thank you for your response, I appreciate it. You are bringing up a good point about the shower door. I need to figure out exactly how I'm going to build the shelves. I was thinking building a frame with 2x4s and using cement boards and waterproofing or kerdi boards inside the shower. Is that...
  4. VWK

Hello everybody! I'm about ready to tackle my master bathroom but it's a 70's nightmare. I have a roman tub/shower that I would like to transform into a walk in shower. I was quoted $5,000 to rise up the floor, take care of the plumbing and tile. I want to move out, in about a year and rent this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks