Recent content by VonChuck

1. VonChuck

Adding an upstairs bathroom, double lavs in Master

Yes, thank you for showing us DIY novices how to do this. It is so nice to have pictures. I have one question on the rough-in. If I understand you correctly, you don't run it like this because it doesn't leave you an easy adjustment for "what-ifs". Would running it like this be "in code"?
  2. VonChuck

How do I find tub drain in roughed-in basement bath?

Thanks "hj" and Terry. I was a bit concerned when I couldn't find a skimmed-over dap-out box. The original Licensed Plumber stopped by and told me he thought there would be a pipe, but could not remember back that far in detail. Building plans specified a tub in this area. He also told me...
  3. VonChuck

How do I find tub drain in roughed-in basement bath?

I would like to finish a roughed-in Basement Bath. The original plumber told me he would have put a drain for the tub, but could not remember which side. I cut exploration holes where the dap-out would be and have dug down about 10", but cannot find a drain pipe. What do I do next ? A few...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks