Recent content by VolcanoGirlDIY

1. VolcanoGirlDIY

How to connect wall hung toilet drain (included) to house drain pipes when only slightly offset from the main stack?

Thank you both for your prompt replies! In test fitting the pipes yesterday, I do like the elbow install better but it pushes the toilet farther out into the room that I had intended. Following the above advice to make the toilet location "king"and keep it a little closer to them main wall...
  2. VolcanoGirlDIY

How to connect wall hung toilet drain (included) to house drain pipes when only slightly offset from the main stack?

Hi, I'm doing a DIY remodel of my guest bathroom and learning about plumbing for the first time on this project. It's been fun and exciting. I am switching from a regular toilet (i.e. floor mounted) to a wall hung toilet. I have been searching everywhere and cannot seem to find the answer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks