Recent content by Vincent J

1. Vincent J

Strapping PVC to Treated Lumber

So, I gather that treated lumber won't corrode the PVC pipes.
  2. Vincent J

The PVC is coming from my well and is utilized throughout my water treatment system which will be insulated outside before coming into my home in Florida.
  3. Vincent J

Is it advisable to strap PVC water pipes to treated lumber? My gut tells me that you can, but I thought to ask before I did and then run into problems. Thanks in advance for your replies. :)
  4. Vincent J

Wedge Anchor Advice

Would it be advisable to use a stainless or galvanized 1/4" wedge anchor to bolt down a jet pump onto concrete? Thanks in advance for your replies.
  5. Vincent J

Cycle Stop Valve Pressure Switch Confusion...

That was my initial thought on the switch. I have to re look into the tank situation. If at all possible I would like to have some stored water to be able to flush twice without the pump cycling for each flush :). I'm still putting the system all together in my head. Thanks for your input.
  6. Vincent J

Cycle Stop Valve Pressure Switch Confusion...

Hello All. I am new to all of this and am not a plumber but am looking to have a CSV installed on my water well system and the valve I figure to be the best after researching online is the CSV1a. At the present my system consists of a STA-RITE 1 1/2 HP SNF well pump, a 20 gallon WELL MATE WM6...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks