Recent content by vinceliberto

1. vinceliberto

Can I tie my bathroom sink and utility sink drains together? As well as vent?

It surely drains, the water softener has been draining into it for years.
  2. vinceliberto

Can I tie my bathroom sink and utility sink drains together? As well as vent?

In the picture you'll see my existing stack that was put in when the house was built for the basement rough-in. (Pay no attention to the hose coming out of the plug, it's a water softener drain that was not done correctly. I'll be taking care of that in another way.) To the right of this...
  3. vinceliberto

Connecting P-trap to drain for tub

I have about 2' exposed and all I see is a straight 2" section coming thru the hole I've made. I just assumed there is no trap. Could it be further back under the slab?
  4. vinceliberto

Connecting P-trap to drain for tub

In the process of installing a bathroom in my unfinished basement. I have an existing rough in and have found the tub drain under the concrete. I have opened up a whole the size recommended per the instructions for my tub. The problem I have is that with the angle and location of the 2" drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks