Recent content by Vietnam1947

1. Vietnam1947

Pressure pump size

I PUMP FROM WATER WELL WITH SUB PUMP TO 3000 GAL STORAGE TANK, I WANT TO PUMP FROM STORAGE TANK TO HOME AND LAWN. WHAT SIZE PRESSURE PUMP WOULD BE ADEQUATE? I HAVE A 98 GAL PRESSURE TANK/ THANKS Fred:)
  2. Vietnam1947

Adding Storage Tank To System?

Thanks Travis I think I am now on the right TRACK, I Thanks all you Folks for helping me on this PBL. I never have simple ones. Thanks Fred
  3. Vietnam1947

Low-yield well, is a trickle feed possible?

http://home.comcast.net/~wildmind/HCC/RelayAction.jpg This is a diagam of wireing a float switch into to control box does it look right, Thanks
  4. Vietnam1947

http://home.comcast.net/~wildmind/HCC/RelayAction.jpg this is site I found to wire the float switch into the L1 Relay and L2. Is this how I should do it JUST Asking.
  5. Vietnam1947

OK how about this, I have a QD Pumptec with 3-9-12-30 minuets and 1 - 1.5 hours and Manual Reset. I I just let the Pumptec do the timeing of the water and add a Float switch to the storage tank where do I wire it to (control Box) or ? I do not understand where to wire it to ?
  6. Vietnam1947

Frankline QD PUMPTEC 3min, 9 min, 12 min, 30 min, 1 hour, 1.5 hour, Manual reset. I just had to got out at 9:30 PM to the well house to see what I had. If this is what I need and will work and just need to put a float switch on the tank and wire it to ? in the well house ( to what is it the...
  7. Vietnam1947

OK that makes better sense to me, I do know that I a a timer added to the control box that I can set from 3 minuets to hours or manual reset, I bought it from the drilling company to keep from burning up my well pump. Question how and where do the wire from the float to well pump go to stop...
  8. Vietnam1947

I can now run the well system only 24 minuets till the water stops comeing out the hose. My thinking is to run open water line from well to tank, also using a timer to regulate running time of well to keep from running the well empty all the time and causing damage to well and pump.( I just...
  9. Vietnam1947

My well goes to presure tank and out to home. I want to add a 3000 gal storage tank Because I have a LOW YEIL well. Question is I do Not Know How to which float switches I need to stop well from pumping or get it started when low, plus how to wire the floats to th system. I will use a cycle...
  10. Vietnam1947

I can not seem to find a cycle imer that I can use in conjunction with it to control the floot valve cut off so not to over fill the storage tank. I did thought find a lot of cycle timers. I have lookek and Andy Reeds Well Manager (basic system) cost 1499.00 and it is supposed to sense when...
  11. Vietnam1947

I came up with two timers, 1st is Well booster system, and 2nd is a Well Manager, cost about 1500.00 - 1900.00 . They both read they monitor and run the well pump and monitor level for cut on and cut off.
  12. Vietnam1947

I have looked at water heater timmer but they dont run with a 20 on/off per DAY. The two systems were made? for what I am looking for but they both look the same>>>
  13. Vietnam1947

Gary I have a 3000 gal storage tank to pump to when I can FIGURE out how to get the water to the storage tank in a timely mater
  14. Vietnam1947

Low Yeild Well I also have a low yeild well, I can run water for 24 minuets bebore the well turn off. I have been looking for the difference between a Well Booster and Well Manager Systems. I need a timer to run the well a short time to fill a storage tank but not run the well DRY. Question...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks