Recent content by vga4life

1. V

Toto going to make Eco Drake in other colors?

Right now the Toto Eco Drake is only available in white. Does anyone know if they plan on releasing that model in other colors?
  2. V

Laundry drain conundrum - drain CWM into bathtub?

Even if the common wall was on the same side as the tub drain, I'd worry about plumbing the CWM directly into a tub drain that might not be able to handle the flow rate. Unless by some miracle there's a 3" drain line and vent in that closet wall, I think i'll be going the tub spout route if...
  3. V

The units that I'm looking at use condenser dryers that don't vent the moist air - it's condensed out and sent down the drain (hence "ventless"). Quite common in Europe and Asia, virtually unknown in the US.
  4. V

Pardon my ignorance - I'm a professional computer geek, not a plumber. I recently bought a condo apartment in Seattle and want to install a compact ventless clothes washer dryer combo unit to avoid trips to the basement laundry room. (Nothing in the bylaws limits my right to do this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks