Recent content by Verucktjim

1. Verucktjim

Navien NPE-240A NG Leaking

So the rubber seal was replaced and a new strait pipe installed. Now I will keep an eye out for oily residue. As far as I know Many of these Navien units have this problem. Hopefully this will fix it.
  2. Verucktjim

So the Navien tech told the guy from the install company that the street Elbow that he used on the exhaust was no good. Needs to be a pipe. After I thought about this it makes sense the street Elbow was pinching the bottom rubber seal, damaging it in the process. New rubber gasket coming soon...
  3. Verucktjim

Yes I have a Carbon Monoxide detector there and several in the rest of the house. The company who installed it are coming Tuesday. But to be honest I don't think the problem is the venting. But when they get here I really want them to call Navien and see what they say? I really hope I didn't...
  4. Verucktjim

I have the same oily issue. I Also noticed a wire harness that was resting above the boiler. The wire harness was dried out and falling apart. The unit was installed in 2016. I thought maybe the oily residue was from the Oils in the wire harness. I contacted Navien And they said Thank you for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks