Recent content by vdecker

1. vdecker

Issues with Moen 3330 3-function valve install

I could not resist the urge to check out my new valve with detail so I removed the stop valves and I could not believe what I was seing!:eek: How can this be ? Could it be a design flaw? Or am I just over-reacting and this valve is fine ?
  2. vdecker

Well, I tried calling Moen again, this time e-mailing a photo of the hole in the stop valve... Got a reply 5mins later saying my new valve had been ordered and was being couriered ! Just got it today.
  3. vdecker

I did contact Moen. They need an original receipt if they are going to ship me a new valve. Because these things are expensive a receipt is mandatory. I once had a soap dispenser sent to me , no questions asked...
  4. vdecker

The Price was really right for this entire rig... it was hard not to resist! I knew I was taking a certain risk when buying online but took the chance anyway.:o So you like my sacrificial pole eh? Sometimes I think I should stake a little critter :eek: to it and offer it to the "basement reno...
  5. vdecker

Hello! I am currently building a kerdi shower with a Moen vertical body spa and have come up with some unexpected issues with my 3 function valve (3320)… I bought this whole kit new from a nice fellow on e-bay and am starting to bite my fingers as to either I can get a replacement valve from...
  6. vdecker

Need advice on basement layout and toilet venting

Slab cutting time is quickly approaching... and I am really looking forward to getting this project started. This forum has helped on all planning aspects, and I am quite greatful! Attached is a plan of my future basement bathroom and utility room and am inviting you to comment on it and...
  7. vdecker

Basement finishing with no sump pump: do I need one?

Hello group, I’m about to start a basement finishing job, which I plan to do mostly myself. I would add a Bedroom ,playroom, and bathroom on a foam insulated plywood sub-floor. My main concern right now is should I or do I need a sump pit ? Let me give you some contextual facts first...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks