Recent content by vasanvasan

1. V

Continuous hammering noise

Thank you all for your reply. It seems to be coming from the Hot water supply lines from Heating system. I kind of know the pipe segment that's causing major noise, but most of the segment is hidden. Is there a way to locate it more accurately? I checked the piping and it seems tightly fixed to...
  2. V

No Expansion Tank for Water Heater

Hello, I bought this house recently and I have Gas Water Heater and Weil McLein Water Boiler for heating. There is an expansion tank installed on the Hot Water side (where heated water comes out of boiler) of the boiler. And there is no expansion tank installed around the Water Heater. Is...
  3. V

Continuous hammering noise

Hello, We are hearing this continuous hammering noise from our plumbing lines. It happens through-out the day and night. Although it is very prominent during the night, may be bacuse it is quiet. We hear a continuous hammering noise for a minute then it will be silent for a minute. Again...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks