Recent content by Valve

1. Valve

Washing machine smelling

PineSol worked very well. I ran 3 hot wash and soak cycles w/out draining and it really helped. It doesn't just smell like Pinesol covering up mold, smells clean.
  2. Valve

Washing machine smelling

I replaced the direct drive link on my Kenmore 80 series washer. I never noticed a bad smell until after the replacement. Kinda like a dirty mildewed sock but different. I thought it might be sewer gas but I don't think so. The direct link has nothing to do with the smell obviously but I'm...
  3. Valve

CLeaning a TOTO with saniglosee: What cleaners are safe to use?

Can you use straight Clorox bleach w/out damaging the finish?
  4. Valve

Toto Drake G-Max Surging

Yes. Toto is sending all new tank parts. Excellent CS.
  5. Valve

Toto Drake G-Max Surging

I put a new cap in. The surging went away but now when the water gets 1/2" from the fill line it squeaks loudly, then hisses for the last 1/2" of water fill. The sqeak is loud. Man it's pretty simple looking. I can usually figure these kind of things out. Nothing seems to be worn or broken...
  6. Valve

Toto Drake G-Max Surging

I bought a Toto Drake based on T Love's info and it was the correct choice. I can darn near flush a hand towel, and if I hold the lever down a bath towel. :) It's been 2.5 years and the G-Max is slow filling and specifically it's surging. I took it apart and everything seems good. There's a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks