Recent content by valkyrie_grrl

1. V

Bath remodel recommendations

Thanks for the information. I am hacking things up in there right now. All the tile is down now, so it's on to bigger and better things. Hopefully it's gorgeous when I'm done, but now it looks seriously scary. Ha, ha, ha. :) Thanks again!!!! Angie
  2. V

Tiling question

I am in the process of remodelling my bathroom. I have decided to use ceramic tile for the shower/tub surround. I have removed all the previous worn/mismatched tiles. Will I need to remove all the old drywall down to the studs before putting new greenboard/backerboard up or can I just put...
  3. V

Bath remodel recommendations

I am planning to remodel my seriously outdated bathroom. The bathtub/shower area is currently ceramic tile with a half wall opposite the side with the shower/tub fixtures. This side has a piece of glass held in by almuminum, which we will be removing. The current ceramic tile that is old with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks