Recent content by Valkyrie

1. V

Sprinkler water supply surges after new well points

Thanks for the response speedbump. At least talking to someone about this mess is relieving my stress. Got the 2 HP at a steal $. The old 1 HP sears ran this sprinkler for 37 years. Still runs but housing is 1/2 rusted away. The Brady literature that came with the T-pack suggested that there...
  2. V

Surging water/pressure in new well point

Here's the story! I have an existing sprinkler system drawing off 4 wells spread out all over the place and it got so it was down to just a trickle. Washed down 4 new wells using Brady T-pack & 2" pvc pipe method. I have water table level @ 5' below sod surface. Each well has 2 4' sections of 1...
  3. V

Sprinkler water supply surges after new well points

Here's the story! I have an existing sprinkler system drawing off 4 wells spread out all over the place and it got so it was down to just a trickle. Washed down 4 new wells using Brady T-pack & 2" pvc pipe method. I have water table level @ 5' below sod surface. Each well has 2 4' sections of 1...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks