Recent content by V1rtu0s1ty

1. V1rtu0s1ty

Archway, Help please...I'm out of ideas

Sorry to hear about your husbands. When you said "NASA wind tunnels", I was shocked. :D I don't even know what those are. I'm pretty sure that it's a complicated job/task or project. :) I've some updates. My wife asked me to help her clean the basement on January. She wants me to start...
  2. V1rtu0s1ty

Yes, but next year. I don't think I'll be able to complete the lightings by Dec 24 since I will be hosting a Christmas party. Thank you so much too! :)
  3. V1rtu0s1ty

Thanks Cookie! :) My wife is asking me to upgrade the lights in the kitchen too. Hahaha. She also wants 3 long metal rod lights above the island. I don't know how they call it. I'm not sure if that's a good idea. She showed me some and it looks nice. What other design can we add in there...
  4. V1rtu0s1ty

I might not be able to post a picture of the project anymore but I'll do my best to post it sometime end of this year. I'll become very busy starting December. Anyways, I forgot that my childhood friend will be visiting us and as well as stay. We started painting very early morning of the 20th...
  5. V1rtu0s1ty

Update: Column moldings are 95% complete. Also started working on the chair rails. We'll be priming/painting everything on weekend. Hopefully, 1 more week and I'm done! :)
  6. V1rtu0s1ty

Looks like I'm going to use wood next time. It's very time consuming. I'm 98% complete on the mudding/sanding and it's looking really good now. I think this Saturday, we'll be able to paint it. :) So with wood, how do I hide the joints? Are there any wood putties that can be spread easily just...
  7. V1rtu0s1ty

Another update, hehehe. I finally completed the installation of drywall and corner beads. I can start mudding tomorrow or maybe work on the pillar. My hands are so sore. I guess I need to rest for a day. :) I'll post a picture when everything is complete, when all furnitures are back! :p Oh, I...
  8. V1rtu0s1ty

not sure where to post it

Nope, I didn't open it many times. It still didn't cool. We decided to buy a used one on craigslist. We found one for $250. We asked him to turn it on the other day so that next day, we can check if it's cooling. And yes, when we saw it, freezer was cold. It still look like new. Height is 6' and...
  9. V1rtu0s1ty

Missing Drywall under sink and other issues

Here is my 2cents. I also bought my first house back in 2003. I looked at different houses and we saw different problems. There were 2 houses that we really fell in love with but both had issues. House A - Hardwood flooring on first floor. Finished basement but air ducts are all rusting...
  10. V1rtu0s1ty

Just an update: I've completed the drywalling all the underside. I'll be working on all the sides tomorrow. I'm targeting to mud on Friday. :)
  11. V1rtu0s1ty

It's still not cold :(
  12. V1rtu0s1ty

I guess it's time to turn it on. It's been unplugged for almost 2 weeks now. I'm going to turn it on and I will let you know tomorrow. :)
  13. V1rtu0s1ty

It's still quiet. I hear the normal hum we use to hear before.
  14. V1rtu0s1ty

Forgive me folks. I'm not really sure where to post my question. We have a small chest freezer. We defrosted it so we can remove the ice on the sides. However, while I was away, my wife put it sideways so she can clean it easily. Next day, she told me that it wasn't cooling enough. It was...
  15. V1rtu0s1ty

BINGO!!! You got it! Have you seen it? It is so gorgeous!!! :) What do you think about the one in Spring Hills Mall? UPDATE: I wasn't able to do anything today. My body is so so sore after I helped my friend yesterday morning with hauling a way sofas, entertainment center, side tables from an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks