Recent content by User1

1. User1

Connecting Gas Stove with Excess Flow Valve

Here's what the package says it comes with, the items and a picture of the inside threads for the excessive flow valve. The other two adapters also have threads on inside on the non-flare side. My guess is the instructions have a terrible diagram. Perhaps it's showing that the flex line...
  2. User1

Wow, you guys are great! I dry fitted the excess flow valve over the stop valve and the threads lined up exactly. It even feels like it would tighten down snugly with some wrenching. Looks exactly like in the picture instructions too. I would like to keep the excess flow valves for now. If they...
  3. User1

I'm installing a used gas stove and replacing the flex line it came with since it's not recommended to reuse and I think it's installed backwards: My questions are on hose size and using the Excess Flow Valve Hose Size This is the tag for the stove Adding it all up, we're looking at...
  4. User1

Setting up Kitchen Drain for New Cabinets

The offset is horizontal so that the drain pipe is farther away from the wall when it hits the cabinet. If the drain goes straight away from the tee w/o an offset, it'll hit the cabinet where the back panel is. I decided I'm just going to cut a big hole on the side of the cabinet and wait until...
  5. User1

Setting up Kitchen Drain for New Cabinets

I'm building out new cabinets for the kitchen and I thinking of getting some plumbing set up before the countertop and sinks are in place. When the old kitchen was demoed, the san tee in the wall broke so the contractors put in a new one and I'm left with this: One concern is the height of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks