Recent content by Upper

1. Upper

10 year old well suddenly Cloudy

fly Got a fly in the ointment? put the correct lid on.Easy deal........Upper
  2. Upper

Shallow well and sprinklers

Florida your static may not drop too much at 1.5 gallons per minute.a little solar set up is what you need..Upper
  3. Upper

Shallow well and sprinklers

What is the demand of the drippers in total.Your static can change in a hurry.Upper
  4. Upper

Short cycle

What exactly are you thinking Mr. Brown...Upper
  5. Upper

Reseting my Franklin Controller often, water shutting off

My guess is your well is now only 645 feet deep.Whoever comes out to do the work should be ready to sleave or screen.And if in fact the well has filled.blow out the offending sediment..........Upper
  6. Upper

Electrical demand for 1/2 hp pump is 1.4kw?

Matched set? Boy you need to talk to my first wife she was an engineer.......Upper she is drawing way more amps than that......................
  7. Upper

Sump Pump Paranoia?

You could also move before you go postal:D.Upper
  8. Upper

Reseting my Franklin Controller often, water shutting off

How deep is your pump set?A new pump won't clear your water.Pull ypur pump off the bottom,this may help.Do you have a cased well,then hardrock below?Do you have a copy of your well report?Easy deal with all the info. Upper
  9. Upper

Advice on residential well pump system

On the well log where was the incoming water...Upper
  10. Upper

Pump house insulation

A good carpenter could make your pumphouse mouse tight.This would also cut the electric bill.......Upper
  11. Upper

The well seal bolts broke...now what?

How do you know the bolts are broken?How deep is your pump?How big is the pipe at the well seal?How much is a service call?Can your wife cook?:D Upper
  12. Upper

"Potential Starting Relay"

Zenglish,Starve a cold,feed a fever.....Upper
  13. Upper

Loud hammer when pump turns on...

Is that aShrader valve to the left of the pressure switch? Upper
  14. Upper

New sumergible pump disconnect problems

It is a trade seceret Gary.........Upper
  15. Upper

Pump Stuck in Casing

Why would you not know how much is left on there?......Upper
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks