Recent content by ultgar01

1. U

My Tankless Experiment

Because the builder put a scuttle hole access to the attic instead of a pull down stairs. I dread the day, especially when I'm older, that I have to go up and replace those units.
  2. U

My Tankless Experiment

Any comments on outdoor tankless units We just purchased a new house in Charlotte NC with a detached garage. Since the garage is not part of the house and there are few basements in NC, the builder put the hot water heaters (AO Smith 40gal units) in the attic. Even with the expansion tank...
  3. U

My Tankless Experiment

Great discussion. I also believe indirect is the way to go if you already have a boiler in place. I'm putting in a small Munchkin unit with a Superstor tank for the indirect... I'd love to do a tankless for our 2nd floor apartment (heat is via steam so I can't put in an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks