Recent content by ufokillerz

1. ufokillerz

Kitchen Sink in a Bathroom Vanity?

So i have a situation, i would love to install a large kitchen sink in the bathroom it definitely looks possible to do, but would i encounter any problems? i am looking at a granite mixture sink, something large so i can bathe my infant in if possible. wife cannot bend down to shower her...
  2. ufokillerz

Korky Quietfill Max Performance Valve #528MPK

i was just wondering if anyone has experience with this, i ask because they call this max performance, but i am unsure what that really means.
  3. ufokillerz

Korky Quietfill Max Performance Valve #528MPK

Do any of the homeowners or pro's on this board have any experience with this fill valve? Even korky's website does not have anything listed for this model. It looks like it has a control for water bowl fill, not sure if it provides anything else. Korky QuietFill Max Performance Fill Valve...
  4. ufokillerz

Flange Questions - Please examine my pictures

thanks for the replies! another question for you guys, you can see that the flange doesn't actually touch the floor, should i fill it in with anything underneath?
  5. ufokillerz

thank you for the reply, i will try to set it without a wax ring and see if it rocks. i know with the seepless rings it did not work, but amazingly it never came to mind to try it without a wax ring.
  6. ufokillerz

A while ago, i noticed that some drywall in the basement was wet, i thought it might be the toilet on the first floor. when i first installed the toilet on the first floor, i noticed that the flange looked a bit off, and i could not get a fluidmaster waxless to fit. I think that the iron pipe is...
  7. ufokillerz

Toto Ultramax Leaky fill Valve

I have the fill valves made by some chinese oem, a TSU18A i believe, not korky. recently i notice that water has been going into the flush valve via the tube that goes from fill valve to flush valve. Is there anything i can do to repair the leak? I do not believe that i have high water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks