Recent content by twist

1. twist

Driven well chlorination

If it is the case, does not seem a good idea since I already have a check valve at the pump. Also, the chlorine manage to get pass (where?), but after many hours (I did not check exactly how many but less than a day...) which I find strange. Not practical and I wonder if such long contact with...
  2. twist

Driven well chlorination

Unless I am mistaken (which would explain something) and considering the information I've got from the installer, my installation would look pretty much like page 7 of this document (http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/DrinkingWater/documents/pubs/DrivenPointWells.pdf). There would be a pitless adapter, at...
  3. twist

Driven well chlorination

Hi all, This is a basic question that was probably already posted (or not because not found), but here I go. I have a 2" driven well, PVC pipes, around 20 feet deep. I want to pour down chlorine to do a shock chlorination. But I seem to be missing something here. The pipe heads out about 1...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks