Tuttles Revenge's Recent Activity

1. Tuttles Revenge replied to the thread Sewer Lining.

Nope, we hire that out.

May 13, 2021 at 4:46 PM
  2. Tuttles Revenge attached a file to the thread Can flexible coupling be installed on a toilet drain 3" ABS pipe?.

You could slide a Shielded coupling/No hub band back like a repair coupling... but its a lot harder than just folding one side back over...

sheilded couplings.jpg May 13, 2021 at 4:30 PM
  3. Tuttles Revenge liked Mr tee's post in the thread Can flexible coupling be installed on a toilet drain 3" ABS pipe?.

You can fold back the rubber then snap it back when the fitting is in place. The metal shield can either be slid up the pipe then slid...

May 13, 2021 at 4:14 PM
  4. Tuttles Revenge liked Reach4's post in the thread Can flexible coupling be installed on a toilet drain 3" ABS pipe?.

Use a shielded (metal band around the rubber) coupling.

May 13, 2021 at 4:13 PM
  5. Tuttles Revenge liked hj's post in the thread How much should a picote process cost in Hemet Calif.

Unfortunately the price for a service is whatever they want to charge, and unless you agree to it beforehand, you have to rely on the...

May 13, 2021 at 10:29 AM
  6. Tuttles Revenge replied to the thread Mixing Zurn PEX A with Uponor PEX B Fittings/Expansion Rings.

given the shortage of polymers to make fittings and tubing currently I'm not certain anyone is going to have much choice but to mix and...

May 13, 2021 at 10:27 AM
  7. Tuttles Revenge replied to the thread PEX angle stop replacement. What should I do!?.

I'm with Jeff in this case. Compression 1/4 turn angle stops are replaceable and a good method for connecting angle stops to pex stubs....

May 13, 2021 at 10:17 AM
  8. Tuttles Revenge liked Matticus's post in the thread What are all the methods that can be used to clear a black corrugated yard drain?.

Best method to clear black corrugated pipe is with an excavator and some smooth interior drain pipe ;)

May 13, 2021 at 10:03 AM
  9. Tuttles Revenge replied to the thread Looking for obscure adapter.

Looking up some weird shower for a customer, Hansgrohe makes the perfect trap for this.. probably not legal or findable in the US, but...

May 12, 2021 at 10:12 AM
  10. Tuttles Revenge liked James Henry's post in the thread Snaking out back to back sinks.

I have back to back pedestal sinks in my house but somebody ran an 1-1/4" horizontal drain from the sinks to the toilet vent and...

May 12, 2021 at 9:50 AM
  11. Tuttles Revenge replied to the thread Another Bathroom Wet Vent.

I think all your options sound viable

May 12, 2021 at 9:48 AM
  12. Tuttles Revenge liked breplum's post in the thread Why does wall mounted faucet not need access panel but deck does?.

Pullout spray for deckmount requires access panel because hoses ALWAYS fail eventually.

May 12, 2021 at 7:42 AM
  13. Tuttles Revenge liked Terry's post in the thread Are plumbers mighty residential tradespeople?.

Mark, I plan on getting hiking in this Spring and Summer. I went skiing at Crystal Mountain on Mothers Day. Last day of the season for...

May 10, 2021 at 4:26 PM
  14. Tuttles Revenge replied to the thread Ice Machine Drain (Small Commercial Hoshizaki).

The ice machine drain needs to have an Air Gap between the 3/4" bin drain and your indirect drain. I would put a Bell end on top of that...

May 10, 2021 at 4:04 PM
  15. Tuttles Revenge replied to the thread Switching out Delta tub and shower trim.

I'm installing 2 renovation kits tomorrow

May 10, 2021 at 3:37 PM