Recent content by tulegiy

1. tulegiy

Screwed up the Threads on my Pitless Connector.

Last summer I replaced a broken pvc Fitting coming off the pitless to the house since it was snapped off flush and filled the yard. Had to end up using a hack saw blade to cut it apart to remove it. Nothing I tried worked so that was the last resort at the time. I put another pvc fitting in...
  2. tulegiy

Water flooding around well casing and low pressure in house.

I read the sticky post on the adjustment and filling the tank. Didnt see that posting until I already typed my post. Excellent read by the way. I found that my switch was 40-60. Filled the tank to about 30-35psi. everything works perfect. EXCEPT......... Learned real fast that the...
  3. tulegiy

Thought I posted the outcome as well but dont see it. I dug it up and the pvc fitting was snapped off in the pitless connection. I got the small pc out and put a new one in. I couldnt move the pipe to put in a simple union so I had to use a thick rubber Boot fitting at that connection. The...
  4. tulegiy

Well luckily I didnt have to mess with that then. Thanks for the info. I just now turned the water on and wanted to flush out the nasty water before chlorinating the well. Do you suggest that I do any special precautions prior or while? I turned the power to the pump on and the pressure...
  5. tulegiy

I dont know why I asked that question again. I see you answered it already with the dirt settling and breaking the connection sometimes. Thanks
  6. tulegiy

just for curiosity, what do you think the problem is. The run is just in sand basically since that is what was filled around it when installed. Its only about 30ft or so to the house and no driveway or tree roots around. You think it might just be a crappy connection at the pitless or...
  7. tulegiy

We have had very low pressure in the last day or so. Its not even enough to reach the faucets and there is a pool outside around the well and runs like a river. I took the cap off and the motor is humming just fine and there is no water movement that I can see with a flashlight. Just a lot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks