Recent content by tuffguy05189

1. T

weather smart irrigation

Well I think there are a few problems with on-site weather stations. First you need a quality weather station that accurately records all the required weather information, that type of weather station is thousands of dollars (hunter made the cheap version that costs about $800) the problem with...
  2. T

weather smart irrigation

I'm sorry to here you've decided to exclusively use smartline, what I like to do is look at all my options and pick the best and that wouldnt have been first, second, or even third. You say industry leader which sounds like something someone working for Weathermatic would say. I believe...
  3. T

weather smart irrigation

the technical review report is a good resource... about calsense its a good product but its not economical for the average homeowner and why would a business want to buy that when the ET Manager gets the same result.. both the ET Manager and the Calsense ET2000e according to the IA's SWAT...
  4. T

weather smart irrigation

your more concious about the whole operation.. the average homeowner wants to come home to a green lawn everyday and have no work to do to make it that way, these systems are designed with those homeowners in mind. businesses too. big businesses dont want to manually work the irrigation...
  5. T

weather smart irrigation

Rainbird is the only ET device that uses all 5 variables of weather needed to calculate the exact ET. The hunter system is the only other one that does that but an $800 weather station is needed in the yard, which is cheap as far as weather stations go and the customer wont maintain it, and it...
  6. T

weather smart irrigation

The ET Manager from rainbird has been proven to lower your waterbill up to 50%. Its not a controller but a retofit that fits to nearly every existing controller, and very easy to install it just breaks the common wire. It works by receiving realtime weather data from Aquasaves extensive network...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks