Recent content by tubeornot2b

1. T

Loose Toilet - Already Changed Wax Ring

anybody? no responses at all... anybody?
  2. T

Loose Toilet - Already Changed Wax Ring

rockin leak is back. Had a neighbor help me remove, replace wax ring and reseat my Aquia I a couple of months ago. We made sure all was level and tight. The rocking of the toilet came back and so did the puddle around the skirt. The tank is not the source of the leak. It seems that the screws...
  3. T

kohler flow restrictors?

I just installed a new Kohler faucet this is the model info... KOHLER Polished Chrome Single Handle Bathroom Faucet Item #: 54867 Model: R12181-D-CP at first water did not want to flow out of the faucet. Finally after blowing out the faucet lines water does flow. But the flow is...
  4. T

gap between bottom of toilet and tile floor

aquia rockin? if as you say the bowl rocks, then the wax seal is shot, does that mean that aside from tightening the mounting bolts on the socket and rough in I will also have to replace the wax seal?
  5. T

Toilet Leak? Any Advice

what if the toiet does rock a bit? my aquia 1 rocks a very small amount if you press either front to back or side to side on the toilet bowl. I occasionally see a small amount of leakage from the front of the bowl (in the middle). This does not happen often. This morning I tightened the side...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks