Recent content by TTopPlumbing

1. TTopPlumbing

Need a new water heater

Im going to give my vote for Bradford White, this is all we install and is the best IMO.
  2. TTopPlumbing

Replacing flapper on Kohler San Raphael Toilet

Those ones are a pain, just takes a little finesse.
  3. TTopPlumbing

Toto VS American Standard

Toto! Best toilet around!
  4. TTopPlumbing

New Filtration System Build

I have been asked by my significant other to build her the best water filtration system. (She is a health nut) I am trying to figure out what the best filter or filter combinations available to make the purest drinking water. I want it way better than that bottled drinking water crap. Any thoughts?
  5. TTopPlumbing

Does this sink drain configuration look right?

Lol, I like that and/or not competent part.
  6. TTopPlumbing

Does this sink drain configuration look right?

It works, might having draining issues due to the vent not being installed correctly. If it has problems draining remove the cleanout and install a studor vent in its place instead. The basin that does not have the garbage disposal connection is correct but we always install a long sweep 90...
  7. TTopPlumbing

Vent flashing

Coming from custom home plumbing you are on the right track. Typically you do not even need the flashing with rubber boot, just a galvanized roof jack with mastic is how most roofers complete the seal possibly using torch down. Copper flashing and lead flashings are another option.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks