Recent content by Trudijane

1. T

Plug on Lamp Fixture in Cabinet only came with One Prong

I already know what I'm going to do per my last answer to my post. I'm going to let a professional fix the old one so i don't need your advice anymore. Thanks, anyway. T
  2. T

Replacing a Plug Thanks for responding. Your post convinced me even more that I need a professional to do it as how you described doing it is confusing to me and I definitely don't want to create a fire hazard or get electrocuted. I'll find someone who knows what they are doing. As a...
  3. T

Hi, I've already bought a new lamp, however, I do like the original lamp that came with the cabinet (vintage) because it's smaller and the switch is on the lamp and not on the wire of the plus. So I just would like to replace end of the old plus with a compatible new plug. I'd rather not do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks