Recent content by trotter13

1. trotter13

Don't ask! Snapped the copper pipe on quick connect spray

Well, the plus side is memorial day sales!
  2. trotter13

Don't ask! Snapped the copper pipe on quick connect spray

I tightened up the quick connect fitting for the sprayer on the kitchen faucet. I tightened it up so good in fact I snapped the copper pipe that goes into the faucet. Anyway to fix this? Or is it new faucet time? Thanks, Tom
  3. trotter13

Yes they do clog! PEX elbow

I drained the tank 5x already. Must be sediment. I blow it out through the little screw on.
  4. trotter13

Yes they do clog! PEX elbow

I was reading a post about PEX elbow 90 degree. He asked do they clog? Well now I can confirm they indeed do clog. I have two elbows before my house filter. The water pressure got lower and lower. This went on for three weeks, then one day nothing. No water! I had to blow out my lines with a...
  5. trotter13

How to test wire from pressure switch to wire under ground

Ok, it's been two + weeks. My tanks cut in is still 27-28, but I'm having issues with water pressure. If I flush the toilet my sink in the kitchen slows way down. Presure in shower sucks. I drained the tank when I checked pressure. Could it still be sediment? I should have good pressure now. Tom
  6. trotter13

Pump having some issues

Thanks will try it out.
  7. trotter13

Thanks for the info, so far so good. I'll keep monitoring it to see if it holds.
  8. trotter13

I wonder how long it was like that. Probably did my pump in.
  9. trotter13

Indeed, maybe I got lucky on that part time will tell
  10. trotter13

If I raise the pressure to 40 - 60 will that be alright? The shower is good but it could be better. When I water my garden pressure sucks! I've got 80' of hose outside.
  11. trotter13

I have a cap on it maybe lost pressure over 23 yrs. I've lost pressure at least 3x before. 1 the line was frozen 2 plastic 90 degree fitting cracked. 3 ran out of water changed pump . This week. Presure holding steady at 50. I ran some faucets.
  12. trotter13

Ok, couldn't do anything last night. Did it at 430 this morning. Presure in tank with gauge at zero was 5 psi! Filled it to 28 pressure switch is 30-50. Low p turns on at 32 off at 52. Have adjust the big turn screw. Now to see how long it holds. How do I monitor the tank? Ran kitchen faucet...
  13. trotter13

Yeah, the brand I have now is the wellx trol. If my diaphragm were bad wouldn't the presure drop and not hold steady? It's been at 50 now for a 1/2 hour. How big a compressor would I need? 150 psi?
  14. trotter13

My compressor is 125 psi. Small one no tank. Big one in the barn, can't move it. Man I hope it's not the tank been having a bad two weeks. My tractor wont start, my well craped out and my rooster got attacked. Had to tube feed him and give him injections. My barns' corner post split from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks