Recent content by trophyman

1. trophyman

Hose Bib against stucko wall HELP!

That is exactaly how I'm repairing it. Pictures to come.
  2. trophyman

Ya know, I've often thought that, even commented on it to my wife yesterday. Fortunately I spent my working life crawling over, under and around heavy equipment repairing hydraulic and air lines in the middle of a mud lake. Then on to transit buses and over the road coaches. Think about all the...
  3. trophyman

Thanks everyone for the replies. It IS DEFINITELY THREADED ON. I agree it would be difficult, albeit not impossible, to solder that connection. It appears that it was done BEFORE the final coat went on the exterior wall so more of the connection was accessible. However, it concerns me that with...
  4. trophyman

Yea jimbo, I thought the same, but it is threaded???? I'm not a plumber, but having worked on over the road coaches for most of my life I've done my share of plumbing (air, A/C etc). Any ideas on how I fix this mess?
  5. trophyman

The three hose bibs on my house, in Florida, are anti siphon. When they were installed, 8 years ago, they brought the pipe out right against the stucco wall. Really, the hose bib flange was partially INSIDE the stucco. Wish we had caught it when the house was built but now it is what it is, all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks