Recent content by TrickyMik

1. TrickyMik

Direct Vent Basement fixtures?

Thanks for the reply James, I'm off to research "single stack vents" to try to figure this out. I appreciate your feedback.
  2. TrickyMik

So I wanted to see if there was a way to tie (basement) into the vent of the kitchen sink (1st floor) instead of using AAV's in the basement. My assumption was that the kitchen sink (1st floor) had a dry vent that would go up the walls and tie into the bathroom group (2nd floor) dry vent...
  3. TrickyMik

Thanks for taking the time to reply Terry, I appreciate it. If I’m understanding correctly your saying the washer has to tie into the drain after the bathroom group does. Does tying into the drain at the same place on the opposite side of a combo count? For example, in my diagram if I...
  4. TrickyMik

I figured I would revive this old thread instead of starting a new one. Does this diagram look correct provided the local inspector approves the use of AAV in my area?
  5. TrickyMik

Thanks for the reply and the diagram Terry. I really do appreciate you guys taking the time.
  6. TrickyMik

Thanks for the reply HJ. I appreciate it. All the upstairs fixtures are attached and draining into it. I was sort of getting the impression from some other threads I was reading that this was a no go. So that means this toilet they installed is not properly vented then right?
  7. TrickyMik

After thinking about it some more I guess if I want to tie in other fixture’s drains, I’m gonna have to tear up that concrete and expose it anyway. My area uses IPC 2015 by the way.
  8. TrickyMik

Greetings everyone. I’ve been stalking y’all for a good long time. Usually able to find what I need via searching and not having to create an account or post. You guys have helped me install/replace/repair water heaters, water lines, faucets, sinks just to name a few. Alas finally, I need to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks