Recent content by trchamberlain

1. trchamberlain

Shower drains in Honduras

Thanks for all the help guys. I just got my instructions from a local guy who knows how it's done down here. This is going to make you all cringe but they just slide the bottom of the drain down the pipe and mortar it in. The square drain in the pics is only for 4" pipe so I didn't have to try...
  2. trchamberlain

Toilet Plumbing in Honduras

Thanks for all the help guys. I just got my instructions from a local guy who knows how it's done down here. This is going to make you all cringe but they just mortar it to the floor with what appears to be grout for porcelain tile...no bolts at all. It's even got a picture on the front of the...
  3. trchamberlain

Looks like the pictures got out of order. I think it should still make sense. Also check out my toilet plumbing problem in another thread here: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?55909-Toilet-Plumbing-in-Honduras
  4. trchamberlain

Check out my shower drain problems in another thread here: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?55925-Shower-drains-in-Honduras&p=410973#post410973
  5. trchamberlain

I am working on a couple of shower drains in Honduras. They are in new construction but the concrete is already poured and the tiles laid right up to to top of the pipe. I know I can chip out the concrete but the pipes go horizontal just a couple inches under the surface. The first one is...
  6. trchamberlain

Here are some pictures of my plumbing problem. As you can see in pic 1 the drain seems to be at the standard distance from the wall but the pipe is 4.5" ID. I have an offset flange that I measured at 4" OD which I assume is standard. My Spanish is lacking so I want to be as prepared as possible...
  7. trchamberlain

Hi, I am new to the forum. I signed up because I am volunteering in Honduras and some of the work involves plumbing. I am a DYI guy in the States but things are a bit different here and I am pretty much on my own. I need help getting connected with people who can help me figure out how it's done...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks