Recent content by travelined

1. travelined

Fleck 7000SXT positioning issue

OK, so that worked. 1. What causes this? 2. Should I be concerned that there's a problem with the valve? Thanks again
  2. travelined

Thanks, I'll try that and report back.
  3. travelined

Hello, I've had a Fleck 7000SXT is service for 5 years with no problem. This week, following the regen cycle, water was still flowing through the valve. After running through a number of manual tests stepping through the regen cycle, what is happening is the valve is not positioning correctly...
  4. travelined

Toto Soiree or Guinevere review, installing, comments and pictures

thanks - that's what I was afraid of . ..
  5. travelined

Toto Soiree or Guinevere review, installing, comments and pictures

Hi gang, one of our Guineveres is off-center in the commode area - is it possible to move these left and right at all? I'd need about 1 1/2" of play to make up the difference. It's really noticeable, since the toilet is 8" from the wall on one side and 11" on the other. It's in the basement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks