Recent content by TonyaGilmore

1. TonyaGilmore

Rinnai I-series tankless combi intermittent E430

Hello! Your Rinnai water heater appears to be having a problem. It's excellent that you have already conducted preliminary examinations and observations to compile data on the issue. One possibility could be a damaged pressure sensor or a cabling or connection issue between the controller and...
  2. TonyaGilmore

Bathroom sink conversion, single or double?

Definitely, I like the double sink.
  3. TonyaGilmore

How to diagnose plugged vent stack? Slow toilet...

Almost never is it the vent I would therefore be wary of a backup.
  4. TonyaGilmore

Small hose in toilet tank - why?

Its function is to restock the bowl following a flush.
  5. TonyaGilmore

Best Rimless Flushing Technology

Wow...That's great!!
  6. TonyaGilmore

See you later, not goodbye!

A great man is one who teaches others!!
  7. TonyaGilmore

Terry Love- cancer update

Gratitude for his fantastic, instructive, and instructional forum.
  8. TonyaGilmore

New sink woe!

You said that the drain opening on the particular sink you bought has an inadequate size. You have another sink with a smaller drain opening, so the water sits there. Since the pipes are the same, tap off the current sink and install a more significant drain to allow the water to drain. I...
  9. TonyaGilmore

Terry Love- cancer update

Terry and his family are in my thoughts and prayers. I want to thank him for creating this website, which has benefited both me and other people.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks