Recent content by Tom26

1. Tom26

Outdoor spigot pipe install questions

Thank you so much for your response, yes pressure vacuum breaker. I think the files are too large to post. I hope this works, I want to do something similar with the 3/4 pipe next to it, but it’s shorter, can I use pvc riser then connect to the pipe or will that cause too much stress. this...
  2. Tom26

Outdoor spigot pipe install questions

Hello, thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my questions. I am looking to install two outdoor spigots in my yard. I am trying to see what’s the best way to go about it and material to use. The spigots will be connected off my main irrigation line. The irrigation line is 1”...
  3. Tom26

Water Softener Drain Location

Hello, I would appreciate any advice/suggestions. I am looking to purchase a water softener, but my main concern is an area to drain it. My main comes in at the side/front of my garage, I can access it by cutting the sheet work out. I wanted to install it across the garage by the water heater...
  4. Tom26

Reverse Osmosis ( Aquasana)

The reason I went with aquasana was due to their certifications and it was the recommended water filter by wire cutter, although they didn’t test reverse osmosis. I received the system, but still haven’t installed it yet.
  5. Tom26

thank you, I’ll look into the shutoff.
  6. Tom26

O Ok, and these recommendations are? I also sent you a dm the other day about recommendations for purchasing the fleck 5810, I still haven’t received a response.
  7. Tom26

I am on a slab, that’s not an option. How is this reverse osmosis, is there a better one? Also should I use a drain adapter instead?
  8. Tom26

Hello, i just recently ordered the Aquasana reverse osmosis system, https://www.aquasana.com/under-sink-water-filters/reverse-osmosis-claryum/oil-rubbed-bronze-100236728.html I’ve been doing research and I haven’t found any common recommendations here. Anyone have a better recommendation? A...
  9. Tom26

Looking for Fleck 5810 XTR2 dealer for self install.

Hello, looking to purchase as well, Stockton Ca, but it appears Elk Grove maybe the closes authorized.. PM please.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks