Recent content by Tom Robinson

1. Tom Robinson

Wirsbo / Uponor ES switching "totally isolated"

Ultra High Efficiency 80
  2. Tom Robinson

Wirsbo / Uponor ES switching "totally isolated"

I'm working with Wirsbo / Uponor zone control module that has a solid state switching output "ES" stated to be totally isolated. Although I see 5 millivolts between leads. The new Weil-McLain high efficiency boiler requires "dry contact" signal , they certainly don't want 24V. what about...
  3. Tom Robinson

Munchkin boiler, Why did this work ?

all Wirsbo
  4. Tom Robinson

thank you so much ... I love learning , excellent article !
  5. Tom Robinson

I made note on picture that suction was identified. I've been a domestic pump service tec for forty years, simple enough to see by casting shape alone where water is diverted into center of impeller. I just find it fascinating that the primary loop mixed the cold backwards and worked well...
  6. Tom Robinson

I'm replacing a 20 year old Munchkin boiler that reportedly functioned well. I appears that the primary circulation pump from day one was installed backwards. Also the air separator / expansion tank is low and on the primary loop as opposed to secondary loop ... most design drawings have the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks