Recent content by timsgills

1. T

Bathroom above a garage...

I think that's what I'll do... Thanks for your help.
  2. T

Hj If God made plumbers for this quesion why in God's name did plumbers make this forum? A fair question I think, from this ignorant home owner.
  3. T

Outside the box I would have to rip up a patio to do that, and I am not sure if I would have enough drop to keep the 1/4 inch per foot drop. Inside the box (house) I can keep a higher elevation until I drop into the basement. I appreciate the suggestion, but don't think it would be a better...
  4. T

Main Drain The main drain leaves the house at the opposite side from the garage. Just inside the house from the common wall is a downstairs bathroom and a 4 inch pipe that can be tied into. It's just a matter of getting to it.
  5. T

Thanks but... whether heated or unheated, do you have a solution on how to move the 15 feet horizontally to the common wall with the house? Is the only solution running it under the second floor joists and boxing it in?
  6. T

I just completed my attached garage, which is attached by a one and a half story breezeway, and I want to plumb it out before finishing the 12x12 downstairs of the breezeway. I would like to have a full bath above the garage, but I don't know how to drain it. The floor joists are running the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks