Recent content by TimCanada

1. TimCanada

Question about plumbing a Riobel thermostatic valve - Help!

Great, thank you again for your help. I will be heading to the supply store tomorrow and will buy the 3/4 filler and double ell.
  2. TimCanada

HJ, Thank you for your advice. I searched for the twin ell and now understand. I will go to the local supply store on Monday and pick this up as well as review options for the 3/4" spout if needed. Other than this, everything would be fine, I assume? I will try to run the lines back to the...
  3. TimCanada

Hi, I am installing a new bath/shower unit and am using a Riobel FI22LC thermostatic valve with shutoff. I am a little confused based on what the store told me and then now looking at the diagrams in the installation manual. My confusion is regarding the tub filler and showerhead copper line...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks