Recent content by Tim49

1. T

Leaky and Ugly Faucets

Thanks again for all who have helped me solve this issue. Now I need to find out who sells the American Standard Amarillus bathroom faucets in the Pittsburgh area. I will be reading posts on the website while I ramp up for my overhaul of the bathroom down in the basement. I want to add a...
  2. T

Leaky and Ugly Faucets

Thanks to all who help and provided encouragement replies. A question for Know and HJ. Since American Standard Amarillus has been identified as the kind of faucets I have in my bathroom, do I have to stay with American Standard Amarillus or just the American Standard type fixture? I...
  3. T

Leaky and Ugly Faucets

Thanks for all the replies. Sorry Cookie, the gold fixtures just have to go. The previous owner had gold everwhere in this house. Her name was Rose and she also had rose wall paper everywhere. So..., I could not remove the diverter due to corrosion. I removed the cold water faucet internal...
  4. T

Leaky and Ugly Faucets

Thank you for the information I am a step closer than where I was. Do you think if I photographed the shower diverter you could possibly identy the internal part manufacturer? If so I will post the photograph no later than tomorrow.
  5. T

Leaky and Ugly Faucets

Hello to All. I am a new member and hope to find answers to a lot of questions in the future. I will be remodeling my basement and plumbing will be involved. I have done some plumbing, but not to the extent of what I am going to be doing in the near future. Here is my first question. I just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks