Recent content by Tim Dini

1. Tim Dini

Trying to Identify Roman Hand Shower Replacement Hose

Hansgrohe stated that they've not ever provided "that sort of hose", yet I found the exact hose in Hansgrohe packaging. The Hangrohe #94148000 is the OEM replacement hose assembly. That suggests to me that the Hansgrohe technical support personnel I spoke with do not know their product line. You...
  2. Tim Dini

Perhaps you're confusing the generic attributes of the ends which, as I stated, are both generic, with the generic attributes of the hose assembly, which I understand is proprietary. In any case, the Hansgrohe #94148000 is in fact the OEM replacement hose for the "Secuflex" connection. The...
  3. Tim Dini

Actually, both ends are 'generic' and used by many manufacturers. Changing the head is not an option, so yes, I need to find the manufacturer. That is the reason I posted on this forum, hoping someone would be able to recognize a 5 hole roman tub valve that includes the safety hose like the...
  4. Tim Dini

Need to replace the hand wand hose on a roman tub filler. Metal Spiral Length: 78" Ends: 1/2" IPS x ? (Typical Hand Wand Size) Hose setup looks very much like the Hansgrohe Axor #13444181 (same safety sleeve configuration) but has a separate divertor (5 hole installation). Hansgrohe says it's...
  5. Tim Dini

Maax Ella Sleek - No Roman Deck Filler Will Fit?

The Maax website shows a freestanding bathtub called Ella Sleek with a deck mounted tub filler. Our customer purchased the tub along with a Newport Brass 2430/01 tub filler with hand shower. After receiving the tub, I found that the Newport Brass valve system would not fit within the small space...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks