Recent content by Tileman4

1. Tileman4

Laundry & Bathroom DWV layout "please help"

ok last time maybe im just losing track as i type and not being straight forward and clear the wall at laundry/bath was the start stop of a hotmop vapor bar , the ground water (saltwater as the home backs up to a breakwall and tide comes up tomaybe 6-8 feet below) was evaporating on garage side...
  2. Tileman4

inside of old horizontal line closest to toilet intersection
  3. Tileman4

the first drawing( page #2 ) is my changes to be made the hard part about this is with all the water from under ground keeping that hotmop vapor bar intact is very hard as it is not bonded to underside of slab, the layer of sand between slab i belive is a buffer and as you dig under it the...
  4. Tileman4

Hi guys i posted this before but was so unsure of correct terms and unable to see or relay the whole picture that when i tried to show others they had no idea what i was talking about , well ive obessed on this so long and been reading for hours & hours codes & proper setups that i feel i can...
  5. Tileman4

Washer,shower & sink tie in small space

and this i was more fond of but hj said no go ...... and i suck & and im not pretty guess my pops sucks too i dunno this looked like it had as little areas to clog & all units have vent that only tie in near ceiling all in 2 " guys i get it , im no plumber, i can do some plumbing but far from...
  6. Tileman4

but i thought the whole joint was a prob waiting to happen didnt know how to branch horizontal , i know combi but then w long sweep & long sweep vert just to move over a bit? ive been told that y on its back has to have that 45 on the arm
  7. Tileman4

this was one idea fyi i am lowering the pan so i can use 1x4 for damn thats why drain so low
  8. Tileman4

thank you terry no joke thats my name too!!
  9. Tileman4

washer, shower, sink tie in & a bunch of mystery pipe

so i posted in remodel area too but seems like all the top dogs r here so i thought id give a shot again i apologize for any rude comments i made i was asking for someone else to do my job & that dont fly this is just a temp stubout & setup so washer can be used but i need to start to bury...
  10. Tileman4

washer, shower, sink tie in & a bunch of mystery pipe

wow so this is the can of worms..... & i be the dumbass who opened it turns out ? pipe was a completly rotton main line from main to service panel scary a bunch of other oddity and rusted out lines as well
  11. Tileman4

ok so after taking a break to do another job im back and offer up my sincere apologies for any arrogant remarks, i came at you guys looking for a quick answer to a trade that takes years to understand like my own well after many hours ( 20+ !!!!!) of researching codes i came up with this...
  12. Tileman4

what builder / tradesmen / inspector let middle pic fly?i re run all cop and vents for this & all my others
  13. Tileman4

really? so is this a how to instal a wax ring or install a ptrap fourm? im not rtying to be full of myself , maybe the whole mom thing threw u off i got my contractors licence @ 22-23 i forget im 32 now ive ran 75k + jobs , had 8 full time employes ,ive been in the trades as long as i can...
  14. Tileman4

hows this? green is washer @ 2' green reduces at vent to 1 1/2 to keep wood intact better trap slightly bent inward so sink stub can 45 a little to get closer to center because of the exposed finish plumbing green1 1/2 vent goes behind closest stud cavity to make room for sconce lights...
  15. Tileman4

got any ideas?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks