Recent content by Thunderjet1

1. Thunderjet1

Sealing grout in shower

Hello all , I just recently finished grouting my walk in shower with Mapei ultracolour plus and i am wondering if it is necessary or recomended that i seal the tile and grout .If so, i have some Aquamix Sealers choice gold that i used on some pebble stone as a presealer for grouting ,will that...
  2. Thunderjet1

Color matched 100% silicone for Mapei Ultra Color Plus

I'm on the fence between pearl grey and silver,both a bit of a darker grey. Thanks
  3. Thunderjet1

Color matched 100% silicone for Mapei Ultra Color Plus

I'm getting close to grouting my bathroom tile project and was planning on using the Mapei Ultracolor plus, mainly because it's readily available in my town and I have used it before on smaller projects . I found it easy to use and my last tile job in my laundry room 5 years ago still looks...
  4. Thunderjet1

Slab for curb and poy wall

Slab for curb and pony wall I'm finishing up a tiled walk in shower in my bathroom and i am trying to find some slabs for the curb and pony wall ...Quartz ,Cultured Marble ,Granite and i seem to be hitting dead ends everywhere i go. I live in the Maple Ridge area of the lower mainland and am...
  5. Thunderjet1

Nobleseal TS suppliers

Thanks for the response John. My only concern with the Kerdi is the call for an unmodified thin set and i'm concerned how that will bond with a porcelain tile and a small flat river rock pattern on the shower floor . I haven't finished framing in the shower stucture yet and i'm already...
  6. Thunderjet1

Nobleseal TS suppliers

Hello all, I'm a newbie here and am doing my first shower install .I like the idea of a sheet membrane system in a shower and am wondering if anyone knows of any distributors in the lower mainland B.C that carries the Noble products ? Thanks in advance Kevin .
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks