Recent content by thm

1. thm

Foot pedal kitchen faucet?

I'm going to be replacing my kitchen sink and faucet soon, and I'm really intrigued by the idea of a foot-pedal operated faucet. But the solutions I've seen so far all have what I consider to be fatal flaws: I want the faucet to operate normally--operate the valve and water should flow. I also...
  2. thm

Help identify this strange stuff blocking tub HW supply

Many thanks for the reply. I had feared it might be something wrong with the water heater, which is 25 years old (1988) and will probably need to be replaced sooner rather than later anyways. I set about draining it, to see what else might come out, but much to my surprise, there was essentially...
  3. thm

Help identify this strange stuff blocking tub HW supply

A few days ago, the water pressure dropped off considerably in my shower, and the tub fill became sluggish as well. None of the other plumbing fixtures in the house had any problems, although the water had been temporarily shut off and drained for some plumbing work, suspiciously on the same day...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks