Recent content by theelviscerator

1. theelviscerator

Need help desperate!..ONE BATH HOME!!

It was plenty of help somewhere else, so must be you hj. and its fixed 100% no leaks, no drips. Must not be too mutilated. So in the future is there is a problem with the pic, please mention it. With ZERO responses its kind of hard to assume the pic is no good.
  2. theelviscerator

Kind of disappointed nobody here knows enough to tell me what this is. Seems its either a delta or a tuscany brand shower valve. the reason it wouldnt come out is the genius who installed it only drilled the holes large enough for the small end of the cap to come through, once I enlarged the...
  3. theelviscerator

2 valve shower no mixer I think I need to remove a threaded cap here, but the whole thing wants to spin out behind the wall, but not come all the way out either. How to fix this kind? what is it? Any help is appreciated... these are quarter turn valves also. valves are leaking is main issue.
  4. theelviscerator

Eljer Titan....Not bad for a big box toilet.

Well I thought I might try one, not exactly a Toto, but the basic performance seemed to be built in. About a year later, I can report, the only problem was removing the green flow limiter on the bowl refill line. After having a toilet that required plunging on a monthly if not weekly...
  5. theelviscerator

Chain E-mail About the American Flag

You would get lynched, tied to a post, dismembered and set on fire. Wanna see some color pictures of an example? ;)
  6. theelviscerator

Stock up on guns and ammo before it's too late.

Shhh, the gungrabbers don't want anyone to know the facts.....
  7. theelviscerator

Post your Pics, We would love to see your projects!

Nice Shots, how bout some costs involved...so people know what it costs for work like that..heh..
  8. theelviscerator

Road Runner vs. DSL

DSL is pretty darn slow.... Depends on what you need really... myself I feel the need...for speed....
  9. theelviscerator

Eljer Titan toilet product review, Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

I installed a titan today repacing a 91 Artesian unit... So far its like an alien in the bathroom sucking anything near it to some other dimension. No leaks first attempt using wax ring after 4 in waxless was just a tad too tight due to some bubbing corrosion on 48 year old cast iron..not...
  10. theelviscerator

guys, need PC help

excellent website for that problem.. most likely its either corruption, or a bios issue...and usually people don't get into their bioses...unless they want problems....
  11. theelviscerator

HELP!! Shower not draining!!

Ah so plumbers do make mistakes.......
  12. theelviscerator

My Pats Won

Great game..I swear watching the Giants win was almost as good as our win last year...COLTS! back to back mannings win SB.. I guess we can call it a manning dynasty.... as far as all that greatest of all time talk we been hearing about.. i go with... Greatest CHOKEOUT Of All Time...
  13. theelviscerator

weather tight 3/4" plug for a plastic timer box

I take a metal one, lather it with silicone and install it that way, in a pinch.. quite watertight in no time.
  14. theelviscerator

Electromagnetic water softener (descaler)

My fav line was the term "micro" elements..... balderdash!
  15. theelviscerator

Electromagnetic water softener (descaler)

Works as well as an ionic bracelet I imagine.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks